Idol Lash Product


In a panel of 15 Subjects 24-82 years old, Idol Lash was clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in only 2-4 weeks. The study also showed up to a 25% increase in Eyelash Length using Sigma Scan Software for measurement.
Subjects applied Idol Lash to the root of their lashes once a night for only two weeks and results were clear for all subjects in the clinical study.
Idol Lash is the latest innovation in cosmetic science. It is the purest and least irritating eyelash stimulating and conditioning product available-safe for even the most sensitive eyes.

Try the fastest-acting and highest-quality cosmeceutical eyelash stimulator and conditioner today. Idol Lash is the latest innovation in cosmetic science. It is the purest and least irritating eyelash stimulating and conditioning product available-safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Avoid imitators! Only Idollash clinically proven to have longer , thicker , darker eyelashes in weeks!
Celebrities have set the long eyelash trend and are using Idol Lash to keep their lashes thick, long and sexy. Thick, full eyelashes have become all the rage in Hollywood and Eyelash thickeners have become the new “it” beauty secret of many stars.
I trust Idol Lash to give me the stunning lashes that get me ready for photo shoots, magazine spreads and the red carpet. Sexy eyelashes that just pop off the page.

Idol Lash is one of the most essential products in my beauty bag, and always has me ready for my closeup. I wouldn’t got to a shoot without it!

Testimonials :
"Whenever I looked in magazines or on the Internet I was always so jealous of the stars’ eyelashes. Now with Idol Lash, I have those same sexy eyelashes – probably even sexier!"
-Nicole,Los Angeles, CA.

"Idol Lash is so easy to use! It’s just like my regular eyeliner except now my lashes are not only darker, but thicker, longer and prettier as well. I just can’t say enough about how much I love it!”
-Stella, London, UK.
“I can’t believe how great Idol Lash is! Every time I look in the mirror, I’m so happy to see beautiful sexy eyelashes staring back at me. Thanks, Idol Lash!”
-Tracy, New York City, NY.

We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. * Policy Details
click the ad at the beginning of the article if you want it.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment